About the day
This event is here for women
Women are often known to place themselves last and this event is here to change that. We are here to show and empower women to place themselves first, for their health and their wellbeing.
The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is Australia’s leading national body, funding game-changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public. Their mission is to stop deaths from breast cancer and we want to support their w
Why are we hosting this event?
Raise awareness of breast cancer to women (1 in 8 women die each day from this disease)
Empower women to build a relationship with their breasts and bodies by building their confidence to self-check their breasts and become “best friends”
Give women a day to remember and to take time for their wellbeing with their best friend
What is happening on the day?
This event is here to support you and your breasts along with your best friend
- Catch up with your best friend or make more friends at the gorgeous PINK venue and backdrop of 10 Balcombe Road
- Graze on a beautiful spread of food by the gorgeous Floss n Fleur
- Grab a mimosa on arrival and pink mocktails by Miss Fizz
- See a runway show of the latest bras and swimwear styles for D Cup and up busts from Brava Lingerie and dress for a larger bust with The Bust Boutique.
- Here the latest research that the National Breast Cancer Research Foundation are doing to reduce deaths by breast cancer
- See performances from Kitty Van Horne
- Learn how to build confidence in yourself and your body with Erika Cramer from The Queen of Confidence
- Hear the story of Niki Velkoska a young women at the age of 25 diagnosed with breast cancer
- Get the best photo opportunity in front of beautiful balloon garlands by The Confetti Room with the Photo booth Guys Selfmatic
- Win awesome prizes in our raffle draw and support a good cause